Freelance Technical Designer
Kimberly Hamilton-Rice is a lingerie designer based in Vancouver, Canada.
Her area of focus is in large cup intimate apparel design, pattern drafting and grading, in cup sizes DD+. With her career in lingerie beginning in 2002, Kimberly’s depth and breadth of product knowledge, along with her expertise in bra fitting,
Her product development services are available to both established businesses along with independent and startup lingerie and swimwear brands. Consultancy services are also available and highly recommended for new brands, or those looking to start their own intimate apparel collection.
- Design concept and block pattern development
- European fabric, component & factory sourcing
- CAD pattern cutting & grading; Adobe Illustrator, Optitex & Lectra Modaris proficiency
- Prototype & sample sewing
- Fit model selection & garment fitting services
- Fashion marketing & promotional assistance; product copywriting
- Consulting: including market research, product analysis & establishing sizing
- Retail bra fit training
Contact Kimberly today at hello [at] kimbralisa.com to inquire about her availability to help you with your business.